Thursday, July 18, 2013

[Givaeaway] Double Prize Pack Giveaway!!!

Tired of the summer heat? Here's a great way to beat those summertime blues. Enter our awesome giveaway for a chance to win one of two prize packs. Each pack includes one book signed by the author. Both packs include books that we enjoyed during the early days of this summer.

The Goddess Star Prize Pack:
Signed Copy of The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Hardbound copy of For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

The Pushing the Collector Prize Pack:
Signed copy of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
A copy of The Collector by Victoria Scott

a Rafflecopter giveaway

(Shipping to US addresses only)   

9 comments:

  1. My all time favorite romantic read is Persuasion by Jane Austen. (So, that's one of the reasons why I'm super excited about getting For Darkness Shows the Stars.) I love second chance romances, and I love the complexity of Wentworth and Anne's relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go to romance read is the book Easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. In fact, I like the entire Lux series. It is a genius series. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite all time romantic read would have to be Anna and the French Kiss. Thanks for the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone for entering our giveaway. I agree with CeeL I love romance where the hero and heroine get a second chance at love and healing. I agree with Danielle that Obsidian is amazing and I can't wait for the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite romantic read is Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas. Evie + Sebastian. <3 I'm a sucker for dudes falling in love with wallflower girls. It's a tired trope, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite Romantic book is Outlander by Diana Gabaldon... I loved that book as their love withstood the test of time..Literally.
    Thank yo for th egiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who can resist Romantic Story?
    I cannot :)

    ReplyDelete