Monday, March 11, 2013

[News] Great Animorphs ReRead 2013

Fry here. I saw they were rereleasing Animorphs, a series that I loved to death during my preteen-early teen years. I would go to the mall to Waldenbooks religiously every month and pick up the new release. It seems a bygone era. The nostalgia buzz I still have for it is strong.

I never finished the series. I got within the last 10 books and tapped out. We'd moved, the only place to buy the books was at WalMart and frankly, I'd moved onto bigger and better things.

No more. I'm going to reread the entire series, and finish it off. One book a week. It should take a little over a year.

You can follow along, if you so desire. I have decided to read the series chronologically. Therefore I'll be starting with The Andalite Chronicles


#1: Elfangor's Journey
#2- Alloran's Choice
#3- An Alien Dies

I'll then move into the main series. 

It's going to be an awesome journey.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment